Sent: March 09, 2012 09:27 PM
To: K0DAN
Cc: Flexradio Reflector
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] PSDR v2.3.5

Dan ,

Have you rebooted since?   Sounds like .NET missed something.

73,
Dudley
WA5QPZ

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 9, 2012, at 7:12 PM, "K0DAN" <k0...@comcast.net> wrote:

Radio is a F5K+RX2+ATU on WIN7 Ultimate/x64.

I just installed PSDR v2.3.5 and customized my database.

Started playing around and discovered that R2 doesn't work:
- The R2 panadaptor doesn't open
- There's a big red X across the R1 panadaptor
- R1 continues to receive but you can't see what's going on
- Can't recover from this situation unless I close PSDR and restart (all OK until I try R2 again)

Got the following error dump (below).

What do I do now?

Tnx es 73

Dan
k0dan

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.OverflowException: Overflow error.
 at System.Drawing.Graphics.CheckErrorStatus(Int32 status)
at System.Drawing.Graphics.FillPolygon(Brush brush, Point[] points, FillMode fillMode)
 at System.Drawing.Graphics.FillPolygon(Brush brush, Point[] points)
at PowerSDR.Display.DrawPanadapter(Graphics g, Int32 W, Int32 H, Int32 rx, Boolean bottom)
 at PowerSDR.Display.RenderGDIPlus(PaintEventArgs& e)
 at PowerSDR.Console.picDisplay_Paint(Object sender, PaintEventArgs e)
 at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e)
 at System.Windows.Forms.PictureBox.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs pe)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer, Boolean disposeEventArgs) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m)