I want to know how you guys want the property list to
be organised. Do we use something like:

/network/pilot[n]/callsign
/network/pilot[n]/position/ (lat,alt, etc)
/network/pilot[n]/[network-module-name]/ (module
specific stuff)

I will need this soon(3 weeks tops), as my little
coding is getting close to completion. ATM, I'm
completing the sequence handlers and debugging some
minor stuff. After that I will make the code compliant
with the FGSubsystem system and synchronise to the
property tree.

I most interrested in people working on the AI module,
since this is the closest area of development to mine.

ACE multiplayer engine project.

leon