On Friday 11 October 2002 12:41 am, Jon Berndt wrote:
> On Friday 11 October 2002 12:15 am, Curtis L. Olson wrote:
> > Is this a side effect of no longer getting the C172 defaults?
> >
> >That sounds like a reasonable deduction. I'm checking the rest
> >of the planes to see if we need to gas up. I noticed the yasim planes
> >have thier own definition for fuel inside the <sim> node.
>
> Well, the JSBSim planes have fuel tanks that specify capacity and fullness.
> We don't deliver planes with no fuel, far as I know.
>
> Jon

Ya, I just said about that because when I started up all the available 310's
and the dc3, only the yasim planes started up.

Whats the deal with the x24b fuel wise? That's missing a <consumables> section
as are the shuttle and x15

I'm also seeing that on most planes, nightlighting is non existant. Should
we use the '172 electrical system as a default or what?