Hi All

I have placed a tarball of hud.cxx hud.hxx that contains
a modified version of Andy's patch that implements the
3D HUD as the 'normal' and the 2D HUD as the 'minimal'
HUD.   < i > and < shift I > keys

I am not submitting this as a patch to Curt in that it has
significant whitespace changes

http://www.vso.cape.com/~nhv/files/fgfs/hud_3d.tgz

FYI
I am working on a major restructuring of the HUD to
make having multiple versions of both the 2D and 3D
HUDs available at the same time which I will eventually
submit

FWIW
I have no objection to these files finding their way into
the CVS I just don't feel right burdening Curt with having
to deal with my code formating and he doesn't like to
blindly submit large code changes however I am sure
that if he recieved lots of favorable reports he might
make an exception

If you haven't tried Andy's 3D HUD I reccomend you do
as it works well :-)

Norman