Norman Vine wrote:
Hi All

I have placed a tarball of hud...
I am working on a major restructuring of the HUD to make having multiple versions of both the 2D and 3D HUDs available at the same time
Good. When I worked on the code I expected that is would eventually be expanded to support both 2D and 3D versions, with both dynamically and independently reconfigurable at run time, such as when different aircraft were selected or some optional piece of information readout was toggled on or off.

Regards,

Charlie H.

--
"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot;
C++ makes it harder, but when you do, it blows