On Monday 29 December 2003 00:48, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> One question, do we allready have an ATC text file with all the necessary
> ATC talk sentences and airport names so that someone who can speak
> english quite well can record  them to *.wav files?

Or we could have multiple people around the world recording the sentences,
so we'll hear the right accent when approaching for example New Delhi or
Mexico City or Frankfurt. Maybe even bilingual, though I don't know if they
use their native language (for example for domestic flights) or that they
use English worldwide.

--Ivo