On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 19:50:48 -0000
 "Jim Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You actually want to be very exact about matching the model to the FDM origin.

Jim (or someone ... *anyone*):

Could you summarize the argument taking place here? I seem to only be getting parts of it - I guess I didn't get the original question/comment.

Is there now a difference in the way that JSBSim and YASim match up the 3D model with the FDM? Have you had a chance to try out the new way that JSBSim provides position? Is there anything else we (JSBSim and/or FDM developers) need to do?

I would like to get an alpha B747 FDM I have been working on to work using the 3D model, but haven't really had time to work on this much. When I did try it out initially, it looked like the origin was wrong between the 3D model and the FDM.

Jon