On November 22, 2005 01:06 pm, Erik Hofman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I might have solved the nasty RenderTexture bug for ATI cards in CVS.
> Anyone cares to test it?
>
> Erik
First of all, thanks for looking into this.  I have just tried your patch (I
assume it was commited to the CVS).  Unfortunately, it didn't work.  I am
still getting the GLXUnsupportPrivateRequest error at exactly the same spot.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ gdb /usr/local/FlightGear/bin/fgfs
GNU gdb 6.3-debian
This GDB was configured as "i386-linux"...Using host libthread_db library
"/lib/tls/libthread_db.so.1".

(gdb) break RenderTexture.cpp:497
Breakpoint 1 at 0x838d864: file RenderTexture.cpp, line 497.
(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/local/FlightGear/bin/fgfs
[New Thread -1220531616 (LWP 14145)]

Program received signal SIGFPE, Arithmetic exception.
[Switching to Thread -1220531616 (LWP 14145)]
0xafdb10a8 in ?? () from /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/dri//r200_dri.so
(gdb) cont
Continuing.
Disabling HW TCL support
opening file: /usr/local/FlightGear/share/FlightGear/Navaids/carrier_nav.dat
/usr/local/FlightGear/share/FlightGear/Navaids/TACAN_freq.dat
[New Thread -1491719248 (LWP 14148)]

Breakpoint 1, RenderTexture::Initialize (this=0xae0b168, width=256,
height=256, shareObjects=true, copyContext=false)
    at RenderTexture.cpp:497
497                                                    GL_TRUE);
(gdb) next
X Error of failed request:  GLXUnsupportedPrivateRequest
  Major opcode of failed request:  145 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  16 (X_GLXVendorPrivate)
  Serial number of failed request:  30

Program exited with code 01.
(gdb) quit

Ampere