Melchior FRANZ wrote:

> ... but, yes, maybe a bit greener to match all sorts of shrubby areas.
> I have no clue if the landuse sources distinguish dry shrub and green
> shrub. If they do, then my complaint is invalid, of course.

Terra-/FlightGear is able to distinguish between the landcover types
listed here - the table is simply a HTMLified version of the schema I
use to maintain the database:

  http://www.custom-scenery.org/Background.262.0.html

Every type except the last seven entries is actually being used as
input for scenery generation (you primarily want to look at the
landcover_* types) but not each of them has its unique texture defined
in 'materials.xml', several landcover types share the same textures,

        Martin.