Hi Mel,

I think I need to get a new monitor :D lol

I like the color adjustments you've done to the city [1,2,3]  textures, please feel free to commit it to CVS. As for the Default Shrub texture, well it's not really appropriate for my region either...but a slight concession had to be made for arid regions.

Anyway, I've just update the European Texture pack. It now includes a Northern European-ish City  (city 4,5), a new European Shrub (shrub 5,6,7), a new European Sand (Sand 7) texture, and color and texture corrections to the previous textures by Mark Akermann.

-Rob

http://mellonroot.acomp.usf.edu/~phoenix