More on this later, but here's a quick link:

   http://www.bomots.de/flightgear/index.htm

Bomots has just published a FlightGear book in the German language.  The
title is "FlightGear kompakt", ISBN: 3-939316-12-1.

I have a copy in front of me and it it looks really nice.  (I say looks
because I don't exactly read German very well.)  It's very current and
includes a lot of pictures of the various available FlightGear aircraft.

Regards,

Curt.
--
Curtis Olson - University of Minnesota - FlightGear Project
http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/  http://www.humanfirst.umn.edu/