When flying at night in the default configuration, I observe
no airport lights.  That means no runway lights, no taxiway
lights, no approach lights, no VASI lights, et cetera.

If I go to the rendering options menu and turn off the
"point sprites" option, the lights come on.

As a workaround, I've taken to setting
       --prop:/sim/rendering/point-sprites=0
in my .fgfsrc file.

This is observed with the current CVS version with OSG2 and
the following graphics system:

OpenGL vendor string: ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL renderer string: ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9600/9700 Series
OpenGL version string: 2.0.6473 (8.37.6)
direct rendering: Yes
server glx vendor string: SGI
server glx version string: 1.2
server glx extensions:
     GLX_ARB_multisample, GLX_EXT_visual_info, GLX_EXT_visual_rating,
     GLX_EXT_import_context, GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap, GLX_OML_swap_method,
     GLX_SGI_make_current_read, GLX_SGIS_multisample, GLX_SGIX_hyperpipe,
     GLX_SGIX_swap_barrier, GLX_SGIX_fbconfig, GLX_MESA_copy_sub_buffer
client glx vendor string: ATI
client glx version string: 1.3
client glx extensions:
     GLX_EXT_visual_info, GLX_EXT_visual_rating, GLX_EXT_import_context,
     GLX_ARB_get_proc_address, GLX_SGI_video_sync, GLX_ARB_multisample,
     GLX_ATI_pixel_format_float, GLX_ATI_render_texture
GLX version: 1.2
GLX extensions:
     GLX_EXT_visual_info, GLX_EXT_visual_rating, GLX_EXT_import_context,
     GLX_ARB_multisample