* David Megginson -- Saturday 03 November 2007:
> it might be worth reconsidering the up/down movement.  While
> pulling back on the yoke/stick may make a jet fighter shoot upwards,
> with a regular plane it's just as likely intended to slow the plane down.

Yes, this was targeted at fighter jets. In helicopter mode I do
this depending on the airspeed. The effect is stronger the
slower you are, and disappears above 60 kt or something. This
is so that you keep the landing spot in focus while you are
flaring/braking. Looking up in the sky is the last that you
want at that moment. :-)

I should do something similar for planes. Of course, this is
still configurable per aircraft, too. Just not via properties,
but by defining a Nasal handler. I'll review that.

And again: I appreciate suggestions for improvements or patches.
Just not commits to that nasal file. You don't know how picky
I am!  ;-)

m.