Hi,

For clarifying my position, I don't care if they sell flightfear. But
I do care if that affects our project in either technically or
emotionally. According to some threads or posts in the list and the
forum, it seems that many developers and users do not like the current
situation.

I guess the problem is they don't make any communication with us
including contribution. I do welcome some third parties sell
flightgear if they are friendly and hopefully make a contribution.
Needless to say they need to observe the GPL thingies.

You can pack everything into either DVD or thumb drive and sell it as
long as it doesn't brake any legal issue.

But... For me it's more on human relation issue. As long as they are
friendly and actively open to us, then we can collaborate and make
flightfear better from both open source and bussiness aspects.

I think there is still much room in improving the usability,
functionality, and quality of flightgear. If marchants can collect
such needs and give some offers and feedback (preferably in
implementation, but just an idea is OK) to flightgear community,
that'll be super good.

Look forward to seeing reply from them,

Tat

p.s.
Sorry for full quote. I'm writing on iPhone. this fun tool is missing
copy-past and cut-paste things.