Arnt Karlsen wrote:
 > [a whole bunch of stuff cut]

Sigh, I'm sorry Arnt but trying to debate this with you seems to be a
waste of time, and it's just getting off topic in my opinion.

For once and for all, I have nothing to do with this other than as an
observant bystander trying to be helpful, I am not a sock puppet of this
fellow Casey as you seem clearly to think I am, I have never so much as
met the guy.

If you Google me, that will be quite clear for you to find out more
about me.  In fact I'll make it easy, have some links for free:

  My company site: http://code.gogo.co.nz/about/james_sleeman.html
  "My" open source project: http://www.xinha.org/wiki/Developers
  Aircraft club, you will see me here as #2:
http://www.recwings.com/contact.html
  My blog: http://www.geekzone.co.nz/sleemanj/
  My FG Multiplayer flight log: http://tinyurl.com/6feb76
  Here is even my /. id: http://slashdot.org/~Bitsy+Boffin/

And with that, I bid you adieu, I hope that a resolution can be made
between the developers and Mr Casey quickly so FlightGear developers can
sleep easy again, but I can't and won't waste further time on this.

PS: I apologise to the list unreservedly if I have upset readers in any
way or dragged this so far off topic, my intention was to help, not
cause an argument.  I'll just go back to lurking now in the perhaps vain
hope that one day FlightGear may need something done which is in my
small realm of skill that I may render assistance to this noble project.

---
James Sleeman