Tat,

Thanks for making a new DMG.

I've had a quick test and I'm getting the same crash on startup in
AudioToolbox that you described, a snippet from my crash dump is
below:

Thread 4 Crashed:
0   ....audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox      0x912b222d
TIntToFloatBlitter<PCMUInt8, PCMFloat32>::Convert(void const*, void*,
unsigned int) + 237
1   ....audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox      0x91268a38
PCMConverter::ConvertBufferList(unsigned long, CABufferList const*,
CABufferList*) + 104
2   ....audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox      0x91258c52
CBRConverter::RenderOutput(CABufferList*, unsigned long, unsigned
long&, AudioStreamPacketDescription*) + 178

If it helps I can email you the full crash dump.  This is a 2.33GHz
Core 2 Duo iMac with NVIDIA 7600 GT.

Thanks.