On dimanche 07 décembre 2008, James Turner wrote:
> On 7 Dec 2008, at 15:37, Tatsuhiro Nishioka wrote:
> > Then finally I got
> > OpenAL error (AL_INVALID_VALUE)
> > and fgfs crashed.
> >
> > I'll investigate deeper on this, but I'm very happy if anyone tells
> > me how to fix this.
>
> I see this 'somethimes' - not every day, always with JSBsim aircraft,
> and I have no explanation, sorry. It doesn't always crash, but I've
> also seen the OpenAL error (AL_INVALID_VALUE and the the crash without
> the 'nans' flooding.
>
> My feeling is that there is still a memory-corruption issue lurking
> somewhere.
>
> James

Just a way to look for , not to solve , when working on some old aircraft (not
in cvs, not yet ..) i noticed that additional  tanks  which are not declared
feeding an engine gave these tons of message and a black screen.
If i remove the tanks everything is coming back, right.
However, since i split  the <flight_control   in several systems components ,
(the <flight_control , becoming empty in the main branch) i get again the
Aircraft  loaded and working with the  additional  tanks.
Probably it is a misfit during the initialization of the FDM within JSBSim,
which does not come up,  with <flight_control replaced by "systems" files

Cheers

--
Gérard
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/GRTux/

J'ai décidé d'être heureux parce que c'est bon pour la santé.
Voltaire