"Csaba Hal??sz" wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 1:19 AM, Martin Spott <martin.sp...@mgras.net> wrote:
> > Stuart Buchanan wrote:

> >> I think it's a bug, rather than confusing :)
> >
> > So, may I, in consequence, declare this as an open issue !?
>
> I spotted a string comparison problem, see attached patch, that might
> explain some of the oddness.

Not meaning to complain or trying to urge anyone, I just wanted to
report back that setting:

  --prop:/environment/weather-scenario=METAR

either on the command line or in the ~/-fgfsrc file still does neither
set the "Weather source" to "METAR" in the "Weather Scenario" menu nor
does it set the respective entry in the property tree (according to the
Property Browser). When setting the string to METAR in the Property
Browser I _do_ experience a visible change in the cloud scenario and
the "Weather source" indeed lists METAR, but the clouds still look
different from those which I get by selecting the respective "Weather
source" again, directly in the "Weather Scenario" menu.

Cheers,
        Martin.