Fred wrote:

> I missed the "Weather scenario" thing. But when enabling "Fair weather"
> I got :
>
> VERTEX glCompileShader "" FAILED
> VERTEX Shader "" infolog:
> (1) : error C0201: unsupported version 120
>
> glLinkProgram "" FAILED
> Program "" infolog:
> Vertex info
> (1) : error C0201: unsupported version 120
>
> on the console. Luckily, a driver update fixed the problem. Now
> committing ...

Thanks for committing this.

I may be able to change the shader to get around the "unsupported version 120",
if lots of people are seeing it. The only GLSL v120 function I'm using is a
sub-matrix that I can derive in other ways.

I'll update the rendering dialog to remove the now redundant options.

-Stuart