Hi,

O.k. there was one misunderstood from my site regarding the pieces...

> I think we are pretty close.

So it is just the GPS? Or still more?

Pretty close does not mean in my eyes that we are FAA-certificable yet-  But
woulden't be that a nice goal to be?

I think John Denker did already a big work to it, and if there are really
people to have a competition, so that Mr. Taylor can sell his Flight Pro Sim,
so to be fully certificable would be a nice goal.

Cheers
HHS