Hi,

Curtis, well we went quite offtopic, the real topic was, why some people don't
want "Taylor's" ( is this his real name?)  competition... ;-)
I just was surprised as I understood  you said that we aren't far away from
fully FAA-certificable, but I could remember from older dicussions the thing
with the instructor station... ;-)

To answer Jon S. Berndt here I like the idea of a competetion and I'm sure
everyone else here too. Even there is only a TShirt to win...

But I don't like when this competetion is made by a man who apparently try earn
money with others work! If he would just say hey, this is Flightgear and I did
some improvements- but he renamed it, and nothing on the named Homepage makes
clear what's really inside.

I wonder what would happen if I take JSBSim, rename it to HHSim, sell this and
count me to the "HHSim-Developer-Team" using pics stolen from other user....How
would the JSBSim-developers react?

That's one the "best" article I found about ProFlightSim:
http://ezinearticles.com/?Flight-Pro-Sim-is-the-Best-Simulator&id=2813712

Or this is quite good:
http://flightsimulator.ning.com/forum/topics/fsx-verses-flight-pro-sim

And even here is a recent discussion about:
http://209.85.129.132/search?q=cache:-10DWxBH8BgJ:forums1.avsim.net/index.php%3Fshowtopic%3D261982+Flight+pro+Sim&cd=13&hl=de&ct=clnk&gl=de

Regards
HHS