Hi All,

Here's just a quick update regarding the 2.0.0 release. The final release is
really close now. We had planned to have a third release candidate by now,
which we would promote to the final release within a few days from now,
provided that no further showstopping bugs show up. We're currently having a
few minor technical glitches to deal with, which has been delaying the roll up
of this final release candidate. We're pretty close now, and I expect that the
final glitches will be solved real soon now.

Cheers,
Durk