Le 01/02/2010 18:52, Durk Talsma a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> Here's just a quick update regarding the 2.0.0 release. The final release is
> really close now. We had planned to have a third release candidate by now,
> which we would promote to the final release within a few days from now,
> provided that no further showstopping bugs show up. We're currently having a
> few minor technical glitches to deal with, which has been delaying the roll
> up
> of this final release candidate. We're pretty close now, and I expect that
> the
> final glitches will be solved real soon now.

Win32 and Win64 packages :
http://frbouvi.free.fr/flightsim/fgsetup-2.0.0-RC4.exe.torrent
http://frbouvi.free.fr/flightsim/fgsetup64-2.0.0-RC4.exe.torrent
The 64-bit version should be installed after having installed 32-bit
version.

I am also uploading them to
ftp://ftp.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/Win32 but be patient, files are
huge.
The torrents are ready right now

-Fred