The suggested patch to configure.ac may have unwanted side effects in
that if may trigger a build of a terrasync binary with builtin
subversion calls rather than use of external svn calls. The problem with
terrasync using builtin subversion calls is that the current
implementation does don't behave well when terrasync is interrupted (svn
working copies ends up in locked state). This has been recently
discussed on the mailing list.

Jari