Hi Curt,

> De: Curtis Olson

> On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 9:25 AM, Frederic Bouvier wrote:

> > > As a migration path, I verified that my changes to simgear are
> > > compatible with the current next branch. If there is no
> > > objection,
> > > I will commit these changes to gitorious and begin to prepare
> > > the flightgear code in a way that would allow to keep the current
> > > renderer.

> > As I received no objections, I will commit my addition to simgear
> > later in the day. You'll be warn ;-)
>
> Speaking not-as-a-git-guru, would it make sense to push the rembrandt
> changes into a separate "rebrandt" branch initially and keep that
> merged with the "next" branch? It would make it easier for
> developers to check out that branch and build it and if things look
> pretty reasonable we could merge things into "next"? Just trying to
> be helpful here, and not make things any more complicated.

... and keep that merged with the "next" branch

I don't understand what you mean. Do you want me to commit the work to
a new "Rembrandt" branch and then merge it to the "next" branch ?

I am only speaking of enhancement to the effect system and the new
light animations that will be useless until the right code is
committed in flightgear. The only noticeable thing will be the
point sprite size increase for runway lighting that I find way
more realistic.

Regards,
-Fred