For the Millennial Edition Workbook, whatever its name.

Event Random#17: Mother Always Said

1. Buy a bag of candy -- licorice whips, peppermints, what-have-you.

2. Make small tags that say "You have taken candy from a stranger".

3. Attempt to hand out candy and tags to people whom you do not know.

(BTW, what-have-you's are my favorite candy. I like them best with nuts,
though plain will do in a pinch. Give me a what-have-you and I'll follow you
anywhere.)

Any incarceration that may occur as a result of trying to perform this piece
will not be attributable or transferable to me. I can get locked away on my
own, thank you.

                      Melissa McCarthy
              Hours: whimsical or by appointment
          ****>>>Adult, maybe; grown-up, never!<<<****