The millenial workbook is simply a collection of new
performance scripts. The old workbook can be seen,
and used, if you're at all like me, as a new
religion:

http://www.nutscape.com/fluxus/homepage/fpw_indx.html

Of course, simplicity of the score is crucial
as they are to be performed as music; if you notice,
the sparse nature of the instructions is a key piece of
the beauty of these pieces.

While people are welcome to write scripts for the book,
I was hoping merely to "collect" scripts that are already
existing. But who amm I to stop the party? If you get inspired
by the old school workbook, send one in, wether to the
list or to me directly.

-e.