Dear friend Eryk:

thanks so much for the elucidation

        i will go straight to the Bible and have my life irrevocably
changed and be baptised anew in the waters of oblivion

        seriously though--i have many many old scores o send yr way (as
opposed t "old scores to settle"!--gawd forbid we start getting out old
hatchets that shd have long ago been buried let alone shot guns and the
like, a real feud of the old fashioned variety!)

        so will get them in the mail s i like so much yr idea of the above
all simplicity and clarity

        away with all the high falatun' ultratechnological special effects
blowhardedness of so much of what passes as "spectacle" any more!

        esp when the true pyrotechnics are provided for us free of
charge--though  laden with the charge of electricty--in thunderstorm,
volcanos, earthquakes, tornados--you name it--avalanches, flash floods--

        as wellas outbreaks of deiseases, riots, wars, reigious
revivals--you name it

        we usre do live among a busy world of billions of
creatures--humand and nn human--not to metniton spirits and etc--and the
wonderful ways of old mther nature!

        never a dull moment!

        well i will get these scores off to you--

        though i do find verywhere nottations of the most marvelous
sort--cracks in walls and sidewlaks, the patnas of dust and
rust--arrangeents of rubbihs, the palimptsests of layerngs of posters on
telephone poles, tire marks and animal tracks--the caligraphies of tree
branche agsint the sky or shadowed on walls--the relfectins of windows
moving with the shifts of light--

        notations everywhere, singing and signing and ignalling., calling
out--urging us to dance or be in call and response!

                onwo/ards!
        dave baptiste

        ps please make sure i have yr address crrect eryck--i believe is
in nh?  (Live Free or Die)