The big change that probably broke your scripts is that there are tables now, in between the document/database and layouts/fields/cells. I doubt it would be a big deal to update the applescripts for the new files, unless other changes were made. Eudora hasn't changed it's dictionary in forever.

geoff

On Apr 27, 2008, at 12:25 PM, Sally Lawrence wrote:

Hello,

I have a client who needs help updating a Eudora/Applescript/ Filemaker email-response solution that was originally developed using Filemaker 5.1. She's now using .fp7 (with no immediate plans to upgrade Filemaker) and would like to migrate the 5.1 file she's using to .fp7.

However, after converting the Filemaker piece to .fp7, the Applescript/Eudora piece no longer works properly (only imports the first email from Eudora and not all of the defined fields.)

I have no Eudora experience and know very little about Applescript. Is there anyone out there who might be willing to correspond/contract with my client to help upgrade this solution? Feel free to contact me privately via email at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if this is not appropriate for list discussion. Alternatively, I could post the scripts to see if anyone can help that way!

Thanks very much! I used to belong to this list years ago, and am looking forward to getting back
into the swing of things.

Sally Lawrence


**************
Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851)

Reply via email to