Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
I'm testing Filemaker Server 9 Advanced to see if I can put my
database online for my satellite office to occasionally access it.
However, while everything is running fine, I am not able to make IWP
activate. I click the button to turn Instant Web Sharing on but it
doesn't work. I click the green button and it seems to turn on, but
then it reverts, and I get " An error was encountered communicating
with the server" with Web Publishing Engine showing off. I have no
idea what to do next since I can't find much info on this online. Can
anyone help me? I also cannot click on the Web Publishing
configuration tab, as it shows an error, "The Web Publishing Engine is
not available. To configure web publishing, please start the Web
Publishing Engine first."
- Filemaker, Eudora, Applescript together Sally Lawrence
- Re: Filemaker, Eudora, Applescript together Beatrix Willius
- Re: Filemaker, Eudora, Applescript together Joe
- Re: Filemaker, Eudora, Applescript together Alnisa Allgood
- Re: Filemaker, Eudora, Applescript together Geoff Graham
- Problem with IWP and Filemaker 9 Advanced - help Peter Payne
- Re: Filemaker, Eudora, Applescript together Sally Lawrence
- Re: Filemaker, Eudora, Applescript together Joe
- Re: Filemaker, Eudora, Applescript together Sally Lawrence
- Re: Filemaker, Eudora, Applescript together Bill Briggs
- Re: Filemaker, Eudora, Applescript together Geoff Graham
