I just tried to plug in fop .20.3 to an existing app that uses .20.2. I
included the new avalon jar in my classpath, but I still get a logging
error. From an end user persepective, I would just like to suggest that when
you add a new component between non-version build changes that breaks the
old build or throws an error, please just point me to what I need to do to
fix the problem (url?) right there in the error message. I know I'm lazy,
but if there's any way this can be done it would make my life a lot easier.

thx,
Matt Savino