Chris,

I've just upgraded my sources and tried to apply the same patch within
Eclipse to see what happens. I get two parts of the patch that Eclipse
claims to be unable to apply correctly. But this only makes up a few
lines in all. Maybe if Luca would send you the whole
LineLayoutManager.java, too, you could sort out the rest manually.

Eclipse IMO has a very good patch facility. You'd probably get farther
that way.

On the other side, I've got no idea why the patch doesn't work 100%.
Luca seems to have used the latest sources when doing the patch.

On 21.05.2004 14:05:29 Chris Bowditch wrote:
> FOP Devs,
>
> I'm trying to apply Luca's patch and running into problems. The hunks in the
> first 9/10 files get applied okay, but when the patch program gets to
> LineLayoutManager, it only reconises 6 hunks, the seventh is very big and for
> some reason the patch program thinks it has found the start of another file
> and errors with "File not found. Skip this file [n]: "
>
> Has anyone else got any experience of working with such large and patches? Any
> advice on how to proceed would be appreciated.

Jeremias Maerki