On Sat, 27 Apr 2013 08:10:44 PM Michael T. Pope wrote:
> I need to see if (add one-liner, revert df63b36) still breaks the AI.

The test is queued for tonight.  However looking at it again, df63b36 has
three main parts:
1. unrelated serialization cleanup
2. updateProductionType moved up from {Building,ColonyTile} to WorkLocation.
3. The fixup in Game was removed.

#1 is harmless (well, it had better be), #3 is the bit that I suspect had
unexpected consequences, which should be clear by tomorrow.  #2 looks worth
doing to me, are you happy with the current trunk
WorkLocation.updateProductionType?

Cheers,
Mike Pope