On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 3:49 AM, Michael T. Pope <mp...@computer.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Mar 2015 21:40:57 -0500
> Caleb Williams <cale...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've tried modifying the following...
>
> Sorry, but I am confused by what you have written here.  Has *anything*
> worked?
>
> Also, looking at the code again, we should check the value of
> model.option.rememberPanelSizes? If false, the EuropePanel.w setting in the
> options file will be ignored.
>
> > What was interesting to me is that the model.option.playerName value
> > persists
>
> Playername is special, it defaults to the java "user.name" property.
> AFAICT no other option behaves like it, so it will only serve to confuse
> the issue here.
>
> > Any new tips?
>
> Put a bunch of trace writes into FreeColClient.loadClientOptions to see
> when/if EuropePanel.w is loaded/set.
>
> Cheers,
> Mike Pope

Mike,

Sorry for the confusion.

To clarify, nothing has worked. None of the three revisions I tested
([3de6e8], [7ef16d] and [df01d9]) produced any changes.

model.option.rememberPanelSizes is set to true.

Unfortunately, the trace writes you mention are beyond my level of
expertise.

Thanks,

--
*Caleb R. Williams*