> The Indian advisor panel is showing most differences to other panels.
> The small version of the headerfont is only used in a few other panels and
> many dont use it. This could be made more consistent, though I'm unsure if
> it should be removed or used more on other panels for subheaders.
> Also its the only panel currently using a bold version of the normal font
> for subsubheaders, which could be used on other panels, too.
>
> And many panels could get a bit reformatted to look more consistent.

To that end, I submitted a simple change for ReportForeignAffairPanel.java
(already committed
<https://sourceforge.net/p/freecol/git/ci/be09d91f366936f58c3be64a7aae890b5b4af8d2/>
by wintertime) and improved the JavaDoc for FontLibary.java. Built the
subsequent JavaDoc and it seemed to work, but I think createFont needs to
be annotated as well.

Best,

--
*Caleb R. Williams*