Hi,

the savegame you sent me was what finally prompted me to fix it.
A whole part of the Europe Panel was missing.
I had seen some of this already, but never saw it being that bad.
The problem is the game saving the sizes of some old version and
when you fix something in the GUI it resizes the panels to bad, old
sizes.
What makes it worse is if you deactivate saveing the size with the
option it stops both loading and saving and when you finally
reactivate it it find some ancient size that was never updated.
I would prefer changing it to always save it and just not load it,
but the otion is called REMEMBER_PANEL_SIZES and not LOAD_PANEL_SIZES.
I'd like to get the Europe Panel resizable btw..

Greetings,

wintertime