Hi,

> I doubt anyone is opposed to useful code refactorings, but we are *way*
> overdue to make a release, so the priority should be fix bugs/stabilize
> ATM.

so here's my first patch then - remove redundant null checks & fix potential
NPE accesses.
I usually configure this in eclipse as severity "error" so very easy fix then.
Most of them are quite obvious redundant null checks so this would be an easy
"fix".

I will have a look at the TradeRouteInputPanel next as you suggested, as I
totally understand.
This would also be a good starting point to first do a bunch of fixes.

> Please merge with the SF bug list.  One issue per report.  We get a lot of
> duplicates and it is best to track bugs in one place.

I will do that.

BR,
Stefan!

--
 Sent with Tutanota, the secure & ad-free mailbox.

Dec 4, 2021, 07:47 by mp...@computer.org: