This feature was nonstandard across various BIOS implementations, so it is
highly likely that if the BIOS does not support it via its built-in interface
(the "Press <key> to enter SETUP" prompt) it is probably entirely unavailable.

Just to be sure, I checked the [CMOS Memory Map
document](https://fd.lod.bz/rbil/cmos/power/index.html) in Jerome's excellent
online version of the Ralf Brown Interrupt List - the feature is not listed.

Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com/) Secure Email.