I am sending an authorization packet from radclient with vendor specific
attribute:
    Cisco-AVPair="ip:xxx"
along with username and correct password.RADIUS server authorizes the user
with access-accept packet with Cisco-AVPair="ip:yyy", which confuses me.
Because in the users file on server side I have Cisco-AVPair="ip:yyy" and I
send request with Cisco-AVPair="ip:xxx". I am confused about vendor specific
attributes treatment by RADIUS.

Also, I have one small confusion about vendor specific attribute.What exactly
RADIUS server does if vendor-specific attribute is recieved in access-request
packet.

Can someone throw some light to clear my confusion??

Thanks,
Nishant

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html