Hi,
first of all thank you for your answer.
reading my post, i noticed that i was not so clear so i try to describe in
more detail my problem.
Let suppose we have two companies, A and B, with some traffic agreement.
Now, an user belonging to the network A moves into the network B.
Network B can not authenticate him, so it proxies the request to the radius
server of the network A. Once it receives the reply, it would be nice if
network B could limit the access to its resources (for istance allowing the
user to connect to the Internet but not to the local resources) for this
"guest" user. Basically what I need is to know if there is some way to
perform a remote authentication and, at the same time, a local authorization
based on the realm information.
Thank you again!

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html