"Shah, Nishant B" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> YES I DO HAVE SPECIFIC QUESTION.
>    AS FOR EXAMPLE,

  No need to shout.

> If the user sends a packet with Cisco-AVPair="ip:xxx"
> attribute and Cisco NAS is using RADIUS for authorization, what does RADIUS
> do besides authorization.

  I don't mean to be rude, but it does what you tell it to do.

  That's really the only possible answer to such a general question.
I suggest you stop asking "what does it do", and instead describe what
you want it to do.

> I mean to say does it send any special attribute in access-accept
> packet to Cisco NAS so that Cisco-AVPair's value is used in NAS.

  No.  That's up to you to configure.

> UIf I am not misunderstanding, RADIUS authorizes the user with
> password only and not with vendor specific attribute in the packet
> too.

  The authorization is done however you want.  If you decide to reject
all requests containing Cisco-AVPair, you can configure the server to
do that.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html