Alan,

I agree...I should read the docs and the lists more thoroughly.

My AP requires that I enable 802.1x in order to use RADIUS authentication.  So, I
figured I'd use EAP-TLS.  I'm just testing now...using an XP client, so I chose to use
EAP-TLS.  I want to use LDAP because that's where our userbase is stored (Novell
eDirectory).  The idea is to authenticate users via LDAP.  I'm only using EAP-TLS
because the AP won't let me use RADIUS otherwise.  Of course, I'm such a newbie
that I'm probably getting it all wrong.  That's where I was hoping the list would help.

If you were given my task, how would you go about implementing this?

thanks,
mack