Roger =?iso-8859-1?b?UGXxYQ==?= Escobio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> but one of the servers (the secundary) logged this:
>
> Mon Jan 10 21:33:09 2005 : Error: Assertion failed in modcall.c, line 68

  That sounds like a serious error.  Can you post a backtrace, from
gdb?  (see doc/bugs)

  The assertion is there to catch internal problems, so if the
assertion wasn't there, then the server would still not do the right
thing.

> if this problem happen to both servers at the same time is because
> is related to something common to them

  Probably.

> yes, that is the problem, the sniffer will get a __lot__ of traffic
> because the problem only appear from time to time (like once a
> month) and our radius has a lot of traffic (about 27000 connections
> per day (weekday) )

  Hmm... it sounds like the memory on your computer may be bad.  If
the server works fine for a month, and then dies, then that code
worked fine for a month, which means that the code is OK.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html