Yes, I believe so. The layer's color map is set to FreeSurferColorLUT.txt when loading the segmentation. The Segmentation Brush source is set at Segmentation (under Configure Segmentation Brush)--I imagine that's what you are referring to when you say "target layer."

Kevin Teich wrote:
Are you sure the Target Layer is set to the segmentation volume layer? And that
that layer's color map type is set to LUT?