In response to the questions, I do see the segmentation properly in colors (as a translucent color overlay on the anatomical), and I am sure I am using the Edit Segmentation tool. Clicking and dragging with the tool does change the segmentation volume, it just does not change it to the "Sgmtn label" (in the tools window) that I want. It doesn't matter what value I choose in the Segmentation Brush Info, the "Sgmtn label" line says "Right-accumbens-intens" and the paint is grey or white depending on the background color of the segmentation label map.
Any further ideas?  Thanks.

Kevin Teich wrote:
Sorry, I was thinking you were talking about Scuba.

Do you see the segmentation properly, in colors? If not, there was
probably an error in loading the segmentation; do you see any errors
in the shell window?

If you do see the segmentation volume displayed properly as a
translucent color overlay on the anatomical, are you sure you are
using the Edit Segmentation tool? It's a paintbrush over a volume
divided into quarters.

Does clicking and dragging with the tool actually change the
segmentation volume, that is, can you mouse over the edited voxels and
verify that the values in the "Sgmtn label" line in the tools window
matches the value you selected in the Segmentation Brush Info dialog?