I am attempting to edit the segmentation results in TkMedit, according to the following Wiki directions ( > TkMeditGuide/TkMeditWorkingWithData/TkMeditSegmentations): A segmentation can be edited with the Edit Segmentation tool, which can be activated by pushing the icon_copy.gif button on the Main Toolbar, by choosing *Tools->Edit Segmentation*, or by pressing the 'g' key.

By clicking with button 2 with this tool, you can 'paint' a label in the segmentation. The color used can be set in the dialog box brought up by choosing *Tools->Configure Segmentation Brush....* However, I am not able to change the color to match the structure I am wanting to edit (I have tried selecting three different structures at random and the color of the editing remains grey). Any ideas?

Jared

FREESURFER_HOME: /Applications/freesurfer

Build stamp: freesurfer-Darwin-tiger-i686-stable-pub-v3.0.5

Kernel info: Darwin 8.9.1 i386