Hi, Bruce,

Do you mean that we can not use freesurfer for hippocampus volume segmentation,
if my data are with the same scanning parameters? We did statitical analysis
for volumes of other sub-cortical areas from freesurfer, found some interesting
results. If you said that the gray matter is too dark in our image, can we
still use it for other sub-cortical areas volume segmentation?

I will be appreciated for your answer.

With my best regards,

Aize