Hi Aize,

I think hippocampus will probably be the hardest since it shares so much of a border with dark things that will be low contrast in your images. I didn't really look at other structures - did they appear accurate? One thing you can try is to manually correct a single image, then there are some switches I can dig up that will take the intensity distribution parameters from it instead of from the atlas, that should help.