Dear experts,
I have 2 questions:

1) I created labels for some ROIs on fsavgerage (qdec analysis). I got
statistics from these rois for each individual subject (by map-to-subjects,
etc.), but what I am now interested in is to know the size of the ROI on the
group level (so on the fsaverage surface).

Following up on the recent post, I tried 'mris_curvature_stats' but it gives
error if I dont specify the subject. I am not to familiar with different
commands, perhaps there is another one that would work?

2) Is there any "golden standard" for the minimum p-value or minimum size of
an ROI to be considered a significant finding? I expect this may differ
quite a lot, depending on how strong the effects of a variable on cortical
thickness can be expected. Still, if you could comment on this or refer me
to some literature, I would be very grateful.

Thank you a lot!
Best regards,
Aga