Dear FS list,

1. What does a label Thalamus Proper include? Is it the same as thalamus?

2. After correcting for multiple comparisons, I get a table of
clusters. I have several questions regarding this table: What do the
columns Max, CWPLow, and CWPHigh represent? Regarding the NVtxs
column: is it the number of vertexes in cluster?  What kind of
information can I get from this value? If two clusters have different
areas but the same number of vertexes, does it mean something?

Thank you very much for your help and for your time,
Tanja.